The Tao of the Unbreakable Man
When Manny Wolfe finally sat down to write his first book, he turned to the experiences that have shaped who he is today. Writing a revealing memoir takes a lot of courage. When it’s done with the right heart and intention it can be an incredibly cathartic experience.
In Episode 17 of the eBook Revolution I talk to podcaster, business coach and author Manny Wolfe about his new book The Tao of the Unbreakable Man.
Manny’s life has not always been comfortable and easy. Manny was born into a new age cult in 1967 in San Francisco. At the age of nine, his ‘Family’ moved from the Haight Ashbury area to one of the most violent Ghettos in the US; Stockton California. Here he was forced to learn powerful awareness skills, how to read people talk to them and understand them as though his life depended on it, because it often did.
Without any real role models to look up to, Manny’s early life was one of violence, crime, and drug abuse, that continued until he finally had a moment of clarity shortly before his twenty eighth birthday which turned his life around. Since that day, Manny has dedicated himself to becoming the kind of man who lives with passion and purpose, who sets an example to others of what is possible in a lifetime. The kind of man who strives to leave a legacy and leave the world a little better than he found it.
Manny Wolfe’s autobiographical book The Tao of the Unbreakable Man is a great example of a writer finding his real voice and the cathartic nature of writing honestly and from the heart.
The Tao Of the Unbreakable Man is available at Amazon from July 10th 2016 and also from www.mannywolfe.com
- Every situation has value no matter how different or challenging.
- The real definition of a truly unbreakable man
- Why it’s important to understand how clear communication is the lens through which ideas are bought to life
- The 3 biggests myths of success that holds people back from succeeding (this applys to both entrepreneurs and writers)
- The transformative power of writing a highly personal memoir
Manny Wolfe Resources
- WEBSITE: www.mannywolfe.com
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/etcwolfe67
- LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/emmanuel-wolfe-37809bb7
What do you think of the transforming power of the memoir? Please leave a comment.