Bill O’Hanlon reveals the 3 tasks of the author and much more…
How do you write over 30 books, get yourself on Oprah and live the life of a true Authorpreneur? If you’re Bill O’Hanlon, a generous personality and a restless desire to create and share his message and philosophy has been central to his success.
In Episode 13 of the eBook Revolution I talk with this true renaissance man about exactly what you need to do to write and get a book published.
Bill calls it the 3 Tasks of the Author. Listen in to discover that and much more besides.
Bill is about to launch his exclusive, annual Get Your Book Written course and talks about what you can expect if you take up the challenge.
- How a simple ‘platform’ of editing a college newsletter led to his first publishing deal.
- The secret to making things happen – just putting yourself out there and being available. This philosophy got Bill onto Oprah to plug his book Do One Thing Different
- How his ‘Get Your Book Written’ coaching program bagged a first time author a deal with a major U.S publisher.
- Exactly what you can expect from Bill’s Get Your Book Written coaching course (you’ll need to act quickly, enrolment closes in early Feb 2016)
- Get Your Book Written Free Video Coaching
- Bill O’Hanlon Offical Website (if you miss out on this years course, drop Bill an email to go on the waiting list for 2017. This course is only offered once a year).