Tale of a Barefoot Tomboy
A tale of innocence, ingenuity with no batteries required
Mary Egan has just published her new eBook ‘Tale of a Barefoot Tomboy‘. In this weeks eBook Revolution she shares her philosophy behind the Tomboy Manifesto and reveals how to write a children’s book that features a smart and resourceful pint size heroine without any wizards, magic or elves.
- The importance of invoking a sense of place in your writing
- Why good editing is the secret of indie publishing
- The pleasures and terrors of writing groups
- Buy the book on Amazon: Tale of a Barefoot Tomboy
- Visit Mary Egan’s Website
- The Artists Way: A Spiritual Guide to Higher Creativity
What’s your take out? Please leave a comment below.